Geoff Cook CFP CHAIP RIS
Geoff made an early entrance into the world of Financial Planning by enrolling in a Financial Planning program for his post-secondary education and ultimately earning a Diploma Financial Planning Services and Business in 2009.
While studying, Geoff found his calling and completed the Canadian Securities Course, the Life Insurance License and the Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP).
After school, Geoff realized that in this business, you either work for a company and sell their products or you act independentally and work for your clients with no ties to any specific companies allowing you to provide solutions based on client needs.
Geoff decided to start from day one as an Independent Broker and founded his company Infinite Financial. The name represents how we believe business in the financial industry needs to be approached:
- Infinite Solutions: We don’t sell products, we show people options. We work for clients, not for insurance, investment or financial companies, and we offer best-in-class solutions.
- Infinite Service: We are people serving people. We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it. No matter what type of business you do with us, we are going to wrap it in Financial Planning. We do whatever we can to bring more value to the table and keep our clients happy.
- Infinite Care: We strive to take care of our clients for life. Geoff is 30 years younger than the average person in the industry is. We strive to take care of people for life.
Today, Geoff has happily been servicing clients for over nine years. In that time, he has built a great business of helping people protect and create wealth. Some professional accomplishments include:
- 2015 Simcoe County Young Professional of the Year Award.
- Visiting one of the world’s most famous and successful investors, Warren Buffet, three times.
- Completing the Chartered Alternative Investment Planner designation (CHAIP).
- Completing the Responsible Investment Specialist designation (RIS)
- Completing 50+ hours of continuing education per year in financial services.
- Chartering member of a Rotary Club, currently part of The Kempenfelt Rotary Club.
- Currently serving as a Board of Director for The Simcoe County Estate Planning Council.
Geoff’s strengths include:
- Financial Planning: Helping clients identify objectives and concerns and execute a strategy to achieve goals
- Retirement Income Planning: Researching how income will work during retirement.
- Estate Planning: Helping families pass wealth in the most timely and tax-efficient manner possible.
- Risk Management: Helping find appropriate solutions to mitigate financial risk.
- Tax Planning: Helping people and businesses arrange affairs in the most tax-efficient way possible.